All claims will be processed within 24 hours upon receipt.
All claims will be ﬁled with governmental authorities and private commercial carriers through electronic and manual means.
We ensure that all data on HCFA 1500 claim forms are accurate and complete before they are submitted Our HCFA claim reports are customized according to the payer situation and requirements- Medicare and BCBS claims are edited twice before ﬁling.
Our insurance follow-up procedures are prioritized and included in our fee.
1. Call the insurance carrier to check the status of each claim- For example, the first status report is available 24 hours after the claim is filed This report tells us if the claim has a “clean” status, any errors are immediately corrected.
2. If a claim requires additional documentation, we send it (operative notes, accident information, PT Rx, Medical necessity).
3. If a claim has been denied, or paid but you disagree, we send a letter immediately requesting a review- Our letters are customized for each carrier- These letters contain the proper information and procedures for each carrier, therefore, speeding up the process.
4. If a claim review is denied, we will start the appeal process.
5. If an appeal is denied we will ask for an additional appeal conducted outside the claim center.
These procedures eliminate calls to the insurance companies, reduce your rejection rate to under 2%, enable your staff to have more time to spend improving the of your practice and-"or expanding your practice.
CONFERENCE SESSIONS: FREE
Conference sessions will be set up between NEED-PRO Billing Solutions and the medical provider. The medical provider will establish the time frame. Any problems or concerns will be discussed to keep the practice and the service at a top efficiency level- Our company does not charge for these sessions.
We will handle processing, follow-up, collections and all calls about billing. Think of all that valuable time your staff will have, not having to print, or stuff and mail patient statements- Besides the cost of stamps, envelopes and printing, this service will save you 20% to 30% in direct labor and material savings.
PATIENT ACCOUNT COLLECTIONS
We will meet with you to establish delinquent account collections procedures and incorporate these to insure delinquent accounts are handled in a professional manner. You will receive monthly reports on your accounts receivables detailing account balances at 30, 60, 90 and 120 days+.
PROCEDURE CODE AND FEE ANALYSIS
We will verify each CPT code and ICD-9 code is current- All new codes, descriptor changes, revised text, add-ons, and exempt codes will be updated and new superbills produced if needed All fees will be compared to the RBRV S fee system.
COST SAVINGS ANALYSIS
This analysis will show you different ways a practice can save money- For example, if you reduce your rejection rate by 15 to 20%, you will save several thousand $3 per year.
CUSTOM REPORTS: FREE
Besides the standard reports, we will design any report to meet the demands of your practice, free of charge.